This weeks it's just Saryn and Stefan so we take bit of a storytelling approach to the show this week. We comment on a number of news items, and about how they make us feel. Many of the stories are about the long term implications of this weeks news items.
- China is planning ahead for life after coal
- Elon Musk: Tesla’s Solar Roofs Will Be Cheaper Than Regular Roofs & Have “Infinity Warranty”
- Germany Breaks A Solar Record — Gets 85% Of Electricity From Renewables
- Petrol cars will be obsolete in 8 years, says US report
- Dakota Pipeline Builder Under Fire for Ohio Spill: 8 Violations in 7 Weeks
- The Dakota pipeline is already leaking. Why wait for a big spill to act?
- McKenna claims 'right' to price pollution as Brad Wall balks
- Massive taxpayer loan to fund cleanup of Alberta's dirty, abandoned oil wells
- Canada's spies collude with the energy sector
This Weeks Music:
What do you think?
Let us know what you think of what we discussed in the show! Click here to find us on social media or send us an email.