This week Stefan and Saryn spend the bookend of the program largely talking American politics both internally and internationally in the shadow of the upcoming G20 meetings in Hamburg, Germany. We discuss both the successes and failures of Trumps war on resources, a livable climate and jobs... I mean 'waste'.
- G20 leaders try to get Donald Trump to say something about climate change
- Court Smacks Down Trump's 'Capricious' Attempt to Eliminate Obama-Era Methane Rule
- New Survey Shows Majority Of Americans Believe Climate Change Is Real And Caused By Human Activity
- Trump's alarming environmental rollback: what's been scrapped so far
- The American South Will Bear the Worst of Climate Change’s Costs
The middle of the show is a wonderful interview with the inspiring Diana Beresford-Kroeger, award winning scientist, host of the documentary 'Call of the Forest'. Diana talks to us about biomimicry, the connections between forests and health and cultural roots, and the philosophy of science as it relates to modern man made environmental issues.
This Weeks Music:
What do you think?
Let us know what you think of what we discussed in the show! Click here to find us on social media or send us an email.