Stefan is off this week, but we are not short of guests as friend of the show, and sustainable investment coach Tim Nash joins Saryn as co-host. Tim helps interview our Green Majority EV (electric vehicle) market expert Matthew Klippenstein. Matthew contributes to the Cleantechnica blog and podcast on the EV market as well as contributing to a variety of other publications.
- Tesla Model 3 & Nissan LEAF 2.0 Reflections — Cleantech Talk Returns! Again!
- Dear Elon: Tesla’s Base Is Not the Model S Coalition
- Plug-in electric car sales in Canada for 2017: two Dec debuts before ZEV rules
In the middle section, Tim and I chat about where his work with good investments for people and Matthew's work with markets overlap as well as promote the upcoming "Good Investment Fair" he is running in Toronto on Feb 21 at the Centre for Social Innovation.
- https://www.goodinvesting.com/ - Fair Info and Tickets
- Dropping oil and investing green - Toronto Star
In the last section, we talk to Beatrice Hunter a grandmother and First Nations Land Protector from Labrador, Canada about her experience fighting the Muskrat Falls mega-project, including having spent 11 days in jail for crossing a barrier in protest. You can learn more about the issue as well as support the Labrador Land Protectors with the links below.
- Beatrice Hunter released from jail, allowed to protest outside Muskrat Falls gate
- Land protectors still fighting Muskrat Falls
- Labrador Land Protectors - Legal Fund
This Weeks Music:
What do you think?
Let us know what you think of what we discussed in the show! Click here to find us on social media or send us an email.